With over 60 years of trading experience, Blackheath Products (Blackheath) is a leading distributor to the construction and furniture sectors.
We are centrally located in the West Midlands of England and offer a delivery service to most parts of the UK.
We supply solid surface fabricators, furniture manufacturers, shop fitters, exhibition contractors, laminate fabricators, kitchen manufacturers, builders’ merchants and kitchen + bathroom retailers.
Our range of product categories are:
- "Thin” decorative laminate and interior compact grade laminate sheets
- Solid surface sheets
- Decorative laminate, compact grade, solid surface, quartz and solid wood worktops
- Acrylic panels (decoratively painted and printed)
- Kitchen and bathroom sinks/bowls/taps
- Laminate and vinyl flooring
- Kitchen appliances
- Accessories such as adhesives, lighting, plumbing kits, ducting kits.
Some more company facts and figures
- Our annual turnover is approximately £27 million.
- Our warehouse has 100,000 square feet of stockholding and office space.
- We generally hold in stock over £6 million of our products.
- We have a very strong rating with all financial institutions.
- We employ approx. 80 members of staff who are all subject to our thorough training policies. They are passionate about customer service.
- We have a modern fleet of approx. 25 commercial vehicles (3.5 ton, 7.50 ton and 12 - 18 ton).
Some of the benefits of dealing with Blackheath
- We do not sell to the public because we will not undermine our trade customers by competing with them.
- We offer site deliveries.
- We have no standard minimum order quantity requirements on our standard routes.
- Customers can place orders up to 12pm Mondays to Fridays; in accordance with our delivery schedules.
- Our warehouse has the capacity and flexibility to handle seasonal demand fluctuations.
- We have a powerful and robust computer system (Microsoft Navision) which controls our sales, purchasing, accounting, and warehousing and distribution functions and is continually being developed to improve our business systems.
- Our commercial vehicle route planning is controlled by Paragon software – one of the UK's leading logistic systems. All our vehicles have satellite tracking and safe-use telephone communication equipment which enables us to accurately inform our customers of times of delivery.
- You can place orders with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using our website: www.blackheathproducts.co.uk