Blackheath Products Limited are unable to re-stock special order items or worktops
- Minimum re-stocking charge of 20%
- Products must be in perfect condition and in their original packaging
- Discontinued product(s) cannot be taken back for re-stocking
- Goods supplied as ordered but subsequently not accepted on delivery will incur a re-stocking charge unless cancellation or changes have been made in writing at least 24 working hours (Monday to Friday) before the scheduled delivery
Blackheath Products Limited must be notified in writing within a reasonable time
- All items must be returned in their original packaging
- Blackheath Products Limited will not accept the return of goods that have been partially or completely installed if the damage, defect or incorrect supply could have been recognised prior to installation
Blackheath Products Limited do not charge for delivery by their own fleet of vehicles or by courier other than when the delivery location is outside their normal delivery area or normal delivery schedule
- We reserve the right to apply a postage and packing charge for small and low value items that are urgently required. This charge will be advised at time of ordering.
Please note that these conditions are additional to the Blackheath Products Limited Terms and Conditions of Sale. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.