Revised delivery schedule and terms from 1st January 2021
Area A - every Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
Area B - every Tuesday and Thursday
Area C - every Tuesday/Thursday/Friday
Area D - every Monday and Wednesday
Area E - every Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Area F - every Thursday
Please click here to download our delivery map.
All orders for deliveries need to be placed by 12pm the working day prior to the scheduled delivery day.
Deliveries for bulk items such as solid surfaces, compact grade or worktops will require a minimum of 2 people available to unload the goods from our vehicle and/or a fork lift truck to maintain social distancing from our staff.
Delivery is made to kerbside only.
From everyone at Blackheath, after a very difficult year that everyone has endured, we wish you a happy and healthy festive period.
Thank you for your continued support throughout 2020.
The Blackheath team.
- 2023 Staron Project Photo Contest: Deadline Extended!
- Jason celebrates 25 years' at Blackheath!
- Mirostone Training Day - October 2023
- The 2023 Staron Project Photo Contest Is Here!
- Upcoming Extension To Our Delivery Cut-off Times