What are kitchen splashbacks?
Kitchen splashbacks are becoming increasingly popular within all kitchen designs, but this hasn’t always been the way. So, many of you are asking; what are kitchen splashbacks? Let us dig a little deeper!
Simply, kitchen splashbacks are a large piece of material that serve to protect your walls from any day-to-day splashes, as well as protecting them from any heat produced by your hob. Not only are they functional, but also stylish.
Splashbacks can be used to extend the design of your worksurfaces up the walls. We offer splashbacks to match all our laminate worksurfaces… allowing you to create a clean and elegant look. Or why not take advantage of this opportunity to add a splash of colour or a feature wall with one from our Mazan Acrylic Glass range!
- Introducing the NEW and IMPROVED Spectra Square-Edge Collection...
- How to choose the worksurface that is best for you...
- New Staron solid surface decors for 2021
- The new and updated Spectra Curved-Edge Collection is here!
- Same Day Trade Counter Collections