Kitchen Splashbacks Guide
Kitchen splashbacks are becoming increasingly popular within all kitchen designs, but this hasn’t always been the way. So, many of you are asking; what are kitchen splashbacks? Let us dig a little deeper!
Simply, kitchen splashbacks are a large piece of material that serve to protect your walls from any day-to-day splashes, as well as protecting them from any heat produced by your hob. Not only are they functional, but also stylish.
Splashbacks can be used to extend the design of your worksurfaces up the walls. We offer splashbacks to match all our laminate worksurfaces… allowing you to create a clean and elegant look. Or why not take advantage of this opportunity to add a splash of colour or a feature wall with one from our Mazan Acrylic Glass range!
- 2023 Staron Project Photo Contest: Deadline Extended!
- Jason celebrates 25 years' at Blackheath!
- Mirostone Training Day - October 2023
- The 2023 Staron Project Photo Contest Is Here!
- Upcoming Extension To Our Delivery Cut-off Times