Service Update November 2020
Following the Government’s announcement that England will enter into another lockdown on Thursday 5th November, we wanted to confirm that, in line with government guidelines, we will remain open and continue to operate within a Covid-19 secure environment.
We didn’t have to close our site in March, but we took the difficult decision to do so voluntarily based on our assessment of the situation. Since that temporary closure, we believe that we have a far better understanding of Covid-19 and we have used our time effectively to introduce and implement detailed and resilient safe systems of work throughout our site.
Our number one priority is minimising the risk of transmitting the virus with the safety of colleagues, customers and supplier’s paramount, with that in mind we may need to, at short notice, reduce/amend our delivery schedule, but we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible if this occurs. In the meantime, we will continue to follow the delivery schedule and carriage charges outlined in the following link Blackheath delivery schedule
- All orders for deliveries need to be placed by 12pm the working day prior to the scheduled delivery day.
- Delivery is made to kerbside only our drivers will not carry goods inside any premises.
- Please ensure there is a minimum of 2 people available to safely unload the goods from our vehicle.
Trade counter showroom:
- The trade counter showroom will be shut until further notice
Collections from our warehouse:
- We will continue to offer a free collection service, regardless of value.
- All orders for collection need to be placed by 12pm the working day prior to collection to enable our warehouse to pick goods prior to your arrival.
- Collections are to be made between 9.00am and 4.00pm, we will allocate and provide you with a collection time at the point of order.
We would like to thank everyone for your continued support and patience.
The Blackheath Team.